Hey Yaw People ! Welcome To My Official Blog . by - Nur Hakim Roslan . ☺

cursor

Friday, March 22, 2013

Am I Too Stubborn ?

a lot of people say that i'm a " hard-headed " man ..
oh ya ? so what ? is my stubbornness kill ya ? i don't think so ..
perhaps , they were right .. 
in fact , even me .. sometimes i don't understand why i'm being too stubborn with the people around me and myself .. 
does it normal ? well of course ! 
everyone had their own stubbornness .. 
that's the reality ..
so stop judging about people's behavior ..
mirror ourself first ..
we're not perfect either ..
and we're all the same ..
fullSTOP mate ! 

* sorry if my words is a little bit too harsh .. since i'm writing this post with full of anger towards someone , i can't be helped then .. 

- All For One & One For All -

No comments:

Post a Comment