Hey Yaw People ! Welcome To My Official Blog . by - Nur Hakim Roslan . ☺

cursor

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Just Another Words For You

i've been so busy lately ..
well , of course i am .. i'm too busy with my work .. --
start from 6 pm till 4 am .. crazy huh ?
that's why i say , " after i start working , i've got no time to spending around hanging out with friends and bla bla bla " .. lifeless isn't ? hihi ..
but i do love this job .. 
and i don't think that i'll quit ..
will spend my 1 year's with this job .. 
by the way , today i feel so lonely ..
don't know why ..

and youu ..

i'm so sorry ..
i don't know for what reason i'm saying this .. 
but i just want to say sorry ..
you're sick because of me isn't ?
i feel so helpless ..
setiap kali awak sakit , saya tidak pernah ada disisi awak ..
sorry yaa ..
lately ni , saya selalu abaikan awak ..
selalu buat awak sakit hati , risau ..
mungkin kadang kala cara saya ni sedikit kasar , tegas ..
but trust me on this ..
i promise you that i'll always be your shield ..
a shield that will protect you from getting any scratch , wounds nor scar ..
believe in me .. okay sayang .. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment