Hey Yaw People ! Welcome To My Official Blog . by - Nur Hakim Roslan . ☺

cursor

Monday, September 30, 2013

Keep Moving Please

Dear legs , could you do me a favor ? Keep walking please .. Don't just stuck like this .. 

Why I always stuck in the same position all over again ? I'm getting tired and fedup with this game ..
I've tried my best to prove it to her .. but why it turn out this way ?
what else am i lacking ? 
dear MBMJ , what is exactly happen to you ? 
could you tell me why ?
don't do this to me , we've come this far .. why ?
if i did wrong , just tell me then ..
don't make it hard for me .. 
you know how much i love you didn't you ..
so why should we be like this ? 
i don't understand .. 
nevermind , just do what you want .. 
if you need me , just find me ..
thanks .




No comments:

Post a Comment