Hey Yaw People ! Welcome To My Official Blog . by - Nur Hakim Roslan . ☺

cursor

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Thanks Sayang

when i'm down , you're my inspiration ..
when i'm hurt , you're my cure ..
when i'm losing my hope , you're the only one who's giving me a new hope ..
you're everything to me .. 
i've lost you once and i've lost you twice ..
but i'll make sure that i wont lost you for third times ..
i love you so much ..
 i need you so badly ..
so please , just stay beside me forever ..
and i promise you someday i'll make you mine forever ..

" thank you for always be with me "

i wont let you down .. i promise , i will stop smoking .. i will try my best to get the best result for spm .. this is my last resort .. trust me my dear , i wont let you cry again .. i promise ..

No comments:

Post a Comment