Hey Yaw People ! Welcome To My Official Blog . by - Nur Hakim Roslan . ☺

cursor

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Long Way To Go

sigh .. 

still far .. i can't even see a damn thing from here .. 
not even a single ray of light .. 
but this is not the end ..
and it's not over yet .. 
i didn't say that i gave up already .. 
but i just need a break .. 
damn , im getting tired .. 
to face all this mess ..
i hate this kind of feeling ..
a feeling which lead me to despair ..
im hoping that i can get rid of this feeling as soon as possible ..
i can't stand it anymore .. 
it just torture me ..


now , im not afraid anymore ..
i won't hesitate with my decision .. 
and this time , i will decide everything ..
on my own ..  



because of my own foolishness , i've been hurt once .. now , i've been hurt twice .. but this time , i won't let it hurts the same wound for the third times !



No comments:

Post a Comment