Hey Yaw People ! Welcome To My Official Blog . by - Nur Hakim Roslan . ☺

cursor

Saturday, December 3, 2011

I'll Keep On Smiling

5 days left before i ended my war with the SPM .
i just want to say that i'll keep on smiling . 
to face the next day .
with a new path and a new storyline . 
a lot of things happened .
and i won't ever forget what had happened this year !
i never expect that i'll encounter this nightmare .
it's hard for me to accept it at first .
but no matter what i've done , it won't change the facts that things already happened .
hm , 28 days left huh ? 
sure time moves way too fast isn't ?
i never thought that this day would come where i won't be wearing my school uniform anymore . haha 
gosh , i'm getting older ! 
but that doesn't matter anyway . 
because everyone will getting older , am i right people ? (:


No comments:

Post a Comment