Hey Yaw People ! Welcome To My Official Blog . by - Nur Hakim Roslan . ☺

cursor

Friday, October 28, 2011

I Miss You

" it's been a year "

i can't remember the date . tapi dah setahun berlalu . yazlyn , i rindu dekat you . rasa macam baru jeaa you pergi kan . malam tadi , i termimpikan you . i don't know why , maybe sebab i terlalu rindu dekat you . in that dream , you told me to be patient . the way you act in my dream just like the way you are . and surely , you remind me back about my promises to you . i rasa ni first time , i ingat semua benda yang terjadi dalam mimpi i . i swear , until now i still haven't forgotten about my promises to you . i'm glad , even though already a year you left me you still watch over me don't you yazlyn ? you always be with me right ? that's why i'm so proud of you . in that dream , i was crying so badly ain't i ? but you came at me and hug me . i don't know why i feel so relieved each time you hug me . thanks a lot for always reminding me about it . 

yazlyn , maafkan i ea . as you can see now , my life is totally miserable . i can't move forward anymore . i had enough . i'm sorry .. i doakan semoga you tenang disana ..

i miss you so much .. and i love you so much yazlyn .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment